4.18.2008

I'm not much for celebrity gossip, but...







Apparently it seems, Devendra Banhart and Natalie Portman are what some people like to call an "item".  Normally this wouldn't really catch my eye, let alone be considered "blog-worthy", but I was thinking today at work (trust me, I have too much time to think at work), I wonder what it was that hooked her?   Guys like me have been hoping to catch Natalie's eye for...years, and I'm not gonna lie, most of us went nuts when she got, what was it, kind of naked in Wes Anderson's Hotel Chevalier (2007), the wonderfully done prelude to The Darjeeling Limited.

By now I'm sure you've all heard Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon and have formulated your various opinions on his latest work.  I'm not going to Pitchfork you with my out-of-ten rating system, but it's definitely high up there.  I just thought I'd post a song that, in light of this "OMG YES"-type couple, may be in poor taste.  Either way, I don't care.

O, Devendra! You sly devil, you.



for more, check out  The Brooklyn Vegan

No comments: